France is set to clash with Ireland at the Stade de France on Saturday 14 march for the Six Nations final match. However, you won’t access the game outside the broadcasting region. Frustrating right? Lighten up; this guide will help you to watch the match free from anywhere.
BBC and the ITV Hub hold broadcasting rights for the 2020 Six Nations Rugby Championship in the UK. That means if you are in the UK, you can watch the match free. However, if you reside outside the UK, you can still access the match for free regardless of your location by using a VPN. Since there are more than 300 VPN services in the market, it isn’t straightforward to identify the VPN that works with BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub.
No need for hustle. We’ve already tested all VPNs to identify 3 best VPNs that will help you to watch France Vs. Ireland 2020 Six Nations Rugby Final Live Free from Anywhere.
If you are in a hurry, here is a quick guide on how to watch the match.
Guide on How to Watch France VS. Ireland Rugby Final Free From Anywhere
- Choose a VPN – We recommend NordVPN as it’s our best VPN for streaming sports live
- Download and install your VPN software
- Log in and pick a UK server to unblock BBC iPlayer or ITV Hub
- Proceed to either BBC iPlayer or ITV Hub to sign up. You may be required to provide the UK registered postcode.
- That’s it! You can log in to either of the platforms and watch France Vs. Ireland 2020 Six Nations Rugby Final Free.
We still have 2 more VPNs that can help you to watch 2020 Six Nations Rugby Final Live free from anywhere. Here is a comprehensive discussion on all the 3 VPNs.
3 Best VPNs to help watch France Vs. Ireland 2020 Six Nations Final free from anywhere
- 5500 servers (600 in the UK)
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, Blackberry, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Android TV, Rasberry Pi, and Routers
- 256 AES encryption with OpenVPN, IKEv2, IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP.
- Strictly no-logs policy
- Protection against VPN leak protection.
- Internet Kill Switch to protect your traffic should the VPN connection fail.
Besides BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub, NordVPN also works with Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, Sky Go, Sling TV, Amazon Prime Video, and Showtime. The SmartPlay feature is readily available to help you unblock streaming content with ease. You get excellent speeds for streaming content without buffering.
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries
- Available on: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Raspberry Pi, Routers, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Xbox, Playstation, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Nintendo Switch, Roku, Chromecast, and Nvidia Shield
- Available protocols: OpenVPN with TCP/UDP, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP
- Works with: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Hulu, Sky Go, Amazon Prime Video, Sling TV, Showtime, and DAZN.
- Allows torrenting on all its servers
- Strictly no-logs policy
ExpressVPN is excellent at unblocking and streaming content. The VPN exhibits excellent speeds in most of our tests, and it’s devoid of any buffering. It allows you to connect up to 5 devices using a single subscription simultaneously.
3. CyberGhost VPN
- 5500+ servers in 90+ countries
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Rasberry Pi, Chrome, Routers,
- Available protocols: OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP
- Works with Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPayer Video, DAZN, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Go, HBO GO
- Dedicated torrenting profile
- Strictly No logs policy
CyberGhost is an excellent VPN for streaming. It has dedicated servers for streaming. It has 600 servers in the UK. You also get servers optimized for BBC iPayer, which makes it easy for you to unblock BBC iPlayer to watch France Vs. Ireland 2020 Six Nations Rugby Final Live regardless of your location.
The above three VPNs have what it takes to help you watch France VS. Ireland Rugby Final Free regardless of your location.