The much-awaited basketball March Madness-National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA) women’s and men’s basketball tournaments are on. The action is available on live TV and streaming websites, and it’s a spectacle. However, you might miss out on this action due to blackouts. Frustrating right? Don’t lose hope. This guide will show how to use VPN to avoid basketball blackouts.
How to use VPN to avoid Basketball Blackouts?
If you are wondering how you can bypass the NCAA’s tournament’s blackouts to watch your NCAA March Madness game, here are the simple steps you should take.
- Choose a VPN – We recommend IPVanish as it’s our best VPN for bypassing Blackouts. Click on the provided link to sign up for IPVanish VPN. The VPN has an exclusive March Madness offer VPN+Storage Package from $4.50/month
- Now, download IPVanish VPN by logging into your account on this VPN’s website. Once downloaded, install the application and log-in.
- Open the VPN and choose a location that is outside of the blackout zone. Sometimes, you’ll have to pick a different region in your country, while sometimes you’ll require to select a different country.
- After you are connected to a secure server, launch your favorite sports streaming service and log-in. That way, you’ll trick the website into thinking you’re outside of the blackout zone, and you should be able to live-stream the game.
Save 63% on IPVanish+SugarSync package limited time offer (up to March 31) and encrypt everything, from internet connection to personal files.
Valuable IPVanish Features include:
- 1300 servers in 75 locations
- Blazing fast speeds
- Apps for all devices
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 256-bit AES encryption
- 10 simultaneous connections-great for the family
- Allows torrenting on its network
- 7-day money-back guarantee.
Read our full IPVanish VPN review
What is March Madness?
March Madness refers to the NCAA Division 1 men’s Basket Ball Tournament. It’s usually held in mid-March through to the first week of April. This year’s edition is scheduled to begin on March 17, 2020, and the championship game will conclude the tournament on April 6, 2020, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
You don’t have to miss out on your favorite basketball match this March Madness season. We’ve shown you how to use VPN to avoid basketball blackouts. Take advantage of IPVanish, a US-based VPN with the best March Madness offer.